Our cantina is situated in the hamlet of San Rocco seno d’Elvio, 5 km from Alba and close to the newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Site- “Vineyard Landscape of Piedmont: Langhe-Roero and Monferrato”. It consists of four historic farmsteads totalling approximately 20 hectares of vineyards. It’s a typical Langa Winery exclusively family-run following well-established traditions handed down from father to son. The cultivation of vineyards on the estate began in the 1950’s, when young brothers Franco and Luciano and his wife Mary, started the business with the sole purpose of producing and selling grapes. Slowly but surely the company expanded and increased the variety of grapes grown and the cellar began to take shape. In 2005, when oenologist sons Gabriele, Daniele and Carlo, joined the business, we actually started making our own wine using a mixture of traditional and modern techniques. To take care of our vineyards we use a system of integrated pest management, organic fertilisers and green harvesting in order to produce the very best grapes for our individual wines. Our production is currently about 30,000 bottles.